Skip to content
Conducting employee performance evaluationsArenaCX2023-12-31T19:44:17+00:00
- Here is a list of achievements of an employee. Please write their performance review for me from this list [Add list].
- Here is a copy/paste of a large Slack thread. Please summarize each person’s thoughts from the thread, using one bullet point per person [Add thread].
- Here are the OKRs for my team. Please generate a slide presentation about them.[Add OKRs].
- Prepare me a professional checklist to use for conduting employee performance evaluation
- Review the employee job description and expectations [Add description]. Now set clear performance objectives and goals strategy for the employee to achieve. Write them in such form that I would have to just add numbers in the brackets.
- Give me suggestions, how can I provide feedback that is specific, objective, and actionable during the employee performance evaluation?
- Provide me a list of questions to ask the employee during the employee performance evaluation.
- Generate an action plan for employee improvement, which includes setting new goals, outlining specific steps for improvement, and establishing a timeline for progress. Write it in a manner where I should just add the numbers in the brackets.
- Here is a copy of the performance evaluation meeting with the employee. Please write a summary with key objectives.